Paper Ring Caterpillar
- Different Coloured Paper
- Markers or Pencils
- Pipe Cleaners
- Cut strips of paper about 5cm-10cm thick from your paper. The more you cut the longer your caterpillar will be.
- Glue one strip end to end in an 'O' shape.
- Then glue other strips end to end through the rings so that they interlock like a chain.
- Cut out a circle to use as a face.
- Use the markers or pencils to draw a face on it, either realistic or cartoony.
- Glue or tape some pipe cleaners on for the antennae.
- Glue or tape the face to one end of your chain.