- Glue sticks
- Coloured paper
- Using colours like yellow, orange and red create a desert scene.
- Apply glue to where you want your sand to stick. I think it is better to limit the area where you stick sand as it creates a better effect, but if they want to do more that's all good too.
- Quickly sprinkle sand on the glued areas and rub it in to make sure you get enough sand to stick.
- Shake off the excess into your sand tub, or if you are a child the table or floor.
- Stick on some detail such as cacti, camels, clouds or birds. Make it geographically specific to your area, if you live in a country with desert that is.
|This one reminds me of the edge of Sahara, a massive dune looms in the distance.|